First Visit Info
We are so glad that you chose or were referred to AMG for your healthcare needs and would like to make your first visit as easy and convenient as possible. Below is a comprehensive description of what to expect and bring on your first visit and what to expect on subsequent return visits. Please read this over as patients have shared with our staff how this description made early visits stress free.
When to Arrive:
- You need to arrive 15 minutes early for your initial appointment in order to complete new patient registration.
- A legal guardian must accompany any minor to their first appointment to complete registration.
When you first arrive at our offices for a doctor visit, please check in at the kiosk located on the 2nd and 3rd floor right when you exit the elevator. Using the kiosk eliminates the need to fill out forms EVERY time you visit our office! Please bring the following items with you (as applicable):
- Health Insurance card of patient
- List of current medications
- Photo Identification of the Responsible Party (self or parent/guardian)
- Any referral form(s) that patient has received from primary care physician, ER, etc.
- Any imaging (x-rays, MRIs, CT scans, etc.) you have had for this condition. All films need to be hand carried to your appointment.
- Workers Compensation claim information (if applicable)
- Motor Vehicle Claim Information (if applicable)
- Please keep in mind we do not bill third party insurances.
- We will set you up as a self-pay and you may forward the bills accordingly.
New Patients and ER Referrals:
If you have been referred to us through the ER or have not previously been seen by any of the providers in our clinics, you will need to read, complete, and submit the following information when you arrive:
- New Patient Registration:
- Referring physician information required
- Workers Compensation Injury form (if applicable)
- Medical History:
- You will enter your medical history information in our electronic registration system (Kiosk on floors 2 and 3) upon arrival.
- Please have a current medication list available
- Notice of Privacy Practices (HIPPA)
- View Our Financial Policy
Co-Pays and Other Payments:
- Your co-payment is required at the time of service
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Cash, and Checks.
- Established patients will be required to make, and keep current, all payment arrangements specified in their individual payment plan.